Houston, Texas 77024
GET IN TOUCH
Stephen brings over 15 years of professional experience to the team. As a key member of FCA Corp, he assumes a multifaceted role that encompasses leading the Tax Department’s strategic initiatives, nurturing the growth of our staff, and delivering comprehensive tax compliance and advisory services for Individuals, C-corporations, Passthrough entities (S-corporations and Partnerships), Trusts, and Estates. In addition to his core responsibilities, Stephen also researches complex tax issues, collaborates with our financial planners and ensures effective communication with clients on a variety of tax matters.
Stephen began his career at KPMG, where he spent 4 1/2 years honing his skills in the federal tax practice. Before joining FCA Corp, he also worked for several local CPA firms in the Houston area. There, he specialized in tax compliance and consulting services, with a primary focus on high-net-worth individuals and small to medium-sized businesses.
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- Louisiana State University, B.S, Accounting
- Louisiana State University, M.S, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Texas State Board of Public Accountancy
- He is a Wheel of Fortune champion, appearing on episode #6808 during the 35th season of the long-running game show back in 2018.
- Member of the Texas Society of CPAs
Stephen was born and raised in Houston. He and his wife have 4 young children. Outside of work, Stephen enjoys spending time with his family and friends, attending his kids’ sporting events, and cheering for LSU, his alma mater.